BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Hey all !

First of all we'd like to thanks to our dormitory because give us some clubs to joined and we love this book club so much.

Then let us introduce our self. we are ELBOW ( The Eleven Young Book Wariors), we are from the second year of Soposurung Foundation dormitory 2009/2010.

In this blog we want to share our 'starting loving' book club activities, books review, our opinion about books, and so much more. but above all we are just the beginner so we ned your sugestion or youd critics cause we know no body are perfect and here we are "no body" :)

you are the
counter to blogger
visitors

Sabtu, 12 Juni 2010

A Good Son

In Japan, people say not only what she/he has done in their life, but also what does that they made when she/he died.
A man beget from a farm family. He is a seventh child in his family. And there is an issue that if a son was born in the midnight and so many roar of the wolf, the child will be brought the disadvantages for the village. This child named Jakam Becksmith. Although all the issues, his family didn’t care about it.
Because, in fact this kid make so many trouble in future said a furtoner. This family wants to kill this baby. In the night this family attacked by Indian people. They came and around the house.
But, the Indian didn’t kill the family by the gun, or by the magic. All the personal of the family was painted because the Indian scatter the magic powder to the air.
They look so dimly and their hair so long and brown. Their eyes like a wolf’s eyes. That is how the picture of the Indian. The Indian steal the baby.
In the Indian family, this baby came with the good celebration. The leader growth this child with harshly and stringet.
To make convince, this child ever thrown to the lion area to make him more courage. Jakam never see the smile and harmony and made him be so harsh like a lion. When fight the lion he flee his thumb.
One day, because the Becksmith family ask for cut the forest more than usually and perporated the line area, made the Indian angry.
Jakam was leading Indian to attack the village and kill the entire male. In fact, Indian was losing because the villager uses the machine gun but the Indian use the traditional gun.
Jakam was live and back to his Indian village. He get the teacher how to use magic from Indian Apache. Jakam was changed name to Bresto and more dimly. In his eyes only to response revenge to the Becksmith family.
But, his attention was wiped out when he know he came from Backsmith family and he never forget his trace if bullet ever touch his back.
Jakam now his name Bresto tell to his son about his story. But the son knows that the man in that story is Bresto. Right he is my father because I know from his trace of bullet in his back when I was brush his back.
Yeah, he is my father and now be a chief in this town center and make army villager and Indian make a good relationship. But, that story is real, because my father also bring the disadvantages in our life.
Deeply in my heart I laugh because he married with the uggy ladies. It is right, she is my mother. Ha…ha…






A Son in Glory Land
My name is Setaweda Brajabasuki. It is a nice name, right? But, many of my relatives call me Teto. I don’t know why they do that. I have a blessed family. My father is a Dutch officer. The name of my father’s regiment is KNIL. They are delegated by Dutch Government to handle this Pacific Hindie. I hope this land will never be proclamated , because KNIL is a powerful military regiment. My father is Javanese. Because he get good position in KNIL and ever study in other country, he get a good position in their culture.
Even though he get a good position too in Javanese culture, I never feel like a Javanese. Why…? Because I have a Dutch mother. She looks very beautifull, I prefer to follow my mother tradition than my father. And when I have been adult someday. I will enter KNIL too.
In this year, 1939, my father promoted to be captain in KNIL. I was so happy but I never ashamed to play with the other son who have a father that have a lower position than my father. I always swim in dirty river, steal guava or follow the march of soldier.
Batavia, a good great city. I will defend you from that arrogant nationalism. I will not give chance to them to proclamated their winning days and change this land name become Indonesia. Pacific Hindi is always train my bodies with nice exercises like push up, sit up, run, and pull up. I do this because I want to be the KNIL officer.
I’m 16 years old now. It means 2 years ahead, I will follow test to enter KNIL. I will train my body and I will enter that regiment.
This time, I want to enjoy my time in this glorious land and prepare my self to serve the Holland’s Kingdom. And I will defend this land from that arrogant nationalism and I want to follow the good steps of my father.

0 komentar: